Repairing Damaged or Chipped Car Paint in Dublin
Since 1986, Dublin Auto Body has been providing auto body repair and refinishing for the Tri Valley area. We have specialized paint booths that let us offer top-of-the-line services. In fact, we’re so confident in our work, we have a lifetime warranty on your paint repair. Whether you need touchups for paint scrapes or want the entire exterior refinished, we have the tools to match the color of your vehicle or create a custom look to match your style and personality. We use high-quality products to protect the value of your auto and give it a glossy, shiny finish.
Ongoing Care Tips for Your Vehicle’s Exterior
To get the best results out of your paint job, here are a few tips:
- For the first month, don’t take your car to a car wash. The strong water sprays and brushes can cause paint scratches.
- Keep your vehicle in an enclosed garage, if possible.
- Don’t use a rubber or plastic cover on your automobile.
- Don’t wax or polish the vehicle until two months after the job. Use a high-quality wax without an abrasive agent.
- When you wash your auto, use soft sponges and 100-percent cotton towels.
- Wash once a week to remove all the traces of grime and dirt that erode the car’s exterior look.
- Remove bird droppings quickly because they can damage the car’s exterior.
Painting Cars in Dublin, Pleasanton, San Ramon and Beyond
We serve Dublin, Pleasanton, San Ramon, Danville, Castro Valley and Livermore with many types of auto body repair, including car scratch repair. Maintain the value of your auto when you call us at 925-833-9292. When you have bumper scratches, paint chips or car paint scrapes, a touch-up job keeps your ride looking great.